Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! Aaron and I had a wonderful day today! It was really nice to exchange simple gifts and spend some quality time together. Aaron got me my favorite flowers as one of my gifts!! I'm not sure why, but I just love receiving flowers so much! Especially, of course, when they're Oriental Stargazer Lilies!! They're just starting to bloom and they smell so amazing!

I found some time this evening to get on our old wedding website and read the stories Aaron and I posted a year and a half ago about how we met and how we felt about starting a life together. (http://www.mywedding.com/aaronjanae/stories.html)
It was really nice to reflect on our journey and think about how much we were guided by the Lord to be together. It gives me motivation to make sure we continue to be guided by the Lord throughout our marriage - it makes such a difference! I have a wonderful Valentine and I'm so blessed to spend the rest of my Valentine's Days with him.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too!

Oh one other thing I have to share... Sugar and Sampson got a Valentine's Day gift for Aaron this year! :) It was a heart shaped box of chocolates that said "We Wuff You!" on it! How cute is that?!?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment