Tuesday, November 22, 2011

There's an app for that!

I just downloaded a mobile app for blogger! Maybe I'll have shorter, more frequent posts now? We shall see. :)
Just for fun, here's a couple awesome purchases I've made recently ...
We got a chest freezer! I'm way excited! I want to start making freezer meals since I have so much less time now and it's tough to cook. My aunt sent me some freezer recipes, can't wait to try them!

Also, check out my purple shoes! I love purple and these are so fun! (Not to mention a great price!)

Not sure how the pictures work on this app...hope you can see them okay.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!



1 comment:

  1. although i am partial to pink, i love the purple shoes :) im so excited for the day i get to be a real grwon up and buy a chest freezer for my garage too!

    ReplyDelete