Saturday, November 2, 2013

Mamahood

I've been really wanting to write a blog entry about how being a full time mom is so much more demanding than being a full time employee.  But in the last eight months I haven't had the time to do it.  So...I guess that fact alone about sums it up.  :)



Quick addition - pretty sure my baby is the greatest little person who ever existed!  I can't get enough of her!  I could hold her and kiss her all day long and it would just never be enough.  I can't stop telling her how much I love her even though she probably doesn't understand yet.  So even though it's the hardest thing I've ever done (I had no idea just how hard being a mom would be), my daughter is the most amazing blessing of my life.  I seriously cannot get over how wonderful she is!  I love my sweet little family :)


No comments:

Post a Comment