Friday, June 26, 2009

Pictures, House Warming and Roses

Here are a few pictures of our house! I have more posted on facebook. (www.facebook.com/janaerobinson)

Enjoy!

^ Living Room ^


^ Living Room and Dining Room ^

^ Living Room/Entry ^


^ Dining Room ^

^ Pantry/Laundry Room ^


^ Kitchen ^


^Kitchen^




^ Work out Room in Basement (not unpacked yet)^

^ Aaron's Trash Can! ^
(The story about this trash can is in my blog from Aaron's Birthday in March)


^ Our "Library"! (not unpacked yet) ^


^ Office (also not unpacked yet) ^


^ Guest Bathroom ^

^ Master Bedroom ^

We had a house warming party last weekend and it was really fun! We had a lot of friends and some neighbors come by to see our new home. It was great to chat with everyone and show off our place! We got some really nice gifts too that were all so useful and perfect for our place!
Funny story about house warming gifts... I was chatting with my friends one day about how we only have three towels, and since Aaron always forgets which one is mine, it's fairly rare that I ever get a clean towel. I was also telling them about how I'm making our master bathroom into a royal purple theme, which Aaron is naturally resisting :). So my friends, Lindsay and Megan, coordinated their gifts based on these two stories... Lindsay and her husband got us purple hand towels and some royal purple decor for the bathroom! And Megan and her husband got us two purple towels WITH OUR NAMES EMBROIDERED ON THEM! I think they're sooo funny!! And really classy looking too! I took pictures :) Oh, and I've had a clean towel ever since!

Also... I got these roses out of our yard a few weeks ago! There's a rose bush on the side of our house, plus we planted three rose bushes in the front yard the day we closed on the house and one bush in the back. I was just so excited to see them bloom and pick them and have them in our kitchen! It was nice to have something pretty in the kitchen since everything else was a mess from unpacking (as you can see!).

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad you liked our gift! I was afraid you wouldn't. lol. But they look great in your bathroom. I'm so glad you have your own towel now. :) See you guys later! Oh and what a wonderful home you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean U need to update ur blog!! I was talking 'bout ipods.

    ReplyDelete