Monday, July 11, 2011

College Graduation!




Well I am officially a college graduate! I guess I was already when I graduated with my associates degree from BYUI…but I guess I didn’t count that since I was still working on my bachelors. So anyway, now I officially have my Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science with an emphasis in Public Administration and a minor in Social Science. It feels SO GOOD to be done! I was attending Troy University for the last two years of my degree since it was affordable and I could complete it online to work around my work schedule. I never got to walk in my high school graduation because I graduated early and by the time my class was walking across the stage, I was in the middle of a semester as a sophomore in college, so I didn’t go back to be part of the ceremony. Not wanting to completely miss the chance to have that experience in my lifetime, I flew out to Florida to attend the graduation ceremony there! My parents, youngest brother, baby sister, and of course, Aaron, were all there with me for the special event (and not without sacrifice!). It was so worth it to be there and have that moment. The best part for me was moving over the tassel. That moment made the entire trip worth it for some reason. It felt good to celebrate my accomplishment with the people I love most! And of course, we enjoyed time at Florida’s beautiful beaches!













No comments:

Post a Comment