Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ultrasound Photo

Okay so I LOVE my ultrasound photos and .... I don't really like to share them because I don't want anyone to look at them and be like "what is that??" or "that one is weird" or something.  I just feel protective because I seriously love my photos of my baby even though they are just blurry black and white blob/alien photos to the average person.  I totally don't mind showing them to people in person because I can point out where everything is and it's fun, but I didn't want to just put them out there for anyone to have an opinion of my special photos.

I couldn't help posting on Facebook about how much I loved the photos we got, and that inspired some comments about how other people want to see them... crap.  I still wasn't going to post them, but then my sister-in-law, Celeste, commented that she wanted to see the baby, and she's family and I decided that I shouldn't hide "family photos" ;)  And my friend Brielle suggested I post on my blog, which I thought was a better idea than Facebook.

So I will give in and post one picture.

This is from the ultrasound we got on Oct 8 when we found out we were having a girl - we got a shot of her sucking her thumb!!  :)


(they were at the end of the roll of photo paper so there is some tape on the photo that I couldn't get off)

If you live nearby or will be visiting soon I will be happy to show you the rest anytime, just ask!  :)

Sorry for not sharing more.  Hopefully I'm not this weird about sharing photos of her after she's born!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Ultrasound pictures!!! I think once you've had ultrasound pictures of your own baby or of someone close to you, it's easier to decipher others. I remember when, after having my daughter, and when I they started doing ultrasounds of my son, I could basically name and pick out everything. :) I love the picture of your sweet little girl. Good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete