Monday, April 6, 2009

House update and FHE fun!

Okay so here's a quick update... I talked to our realtor today and apparently the guy who owns the home IS out of the country on a special assignment and he'll be back in town on the 10th -- so hopefully we'll hear back this weekend!! Actually this weekend should be really fun! Aaron's family is coming down to visit for their spring break!! We're so excited!

Tonight for FHE Aaron and I played a new game we got at WalMart - it's the new version of LIFE! (LIFE: Twists and Turns) It was so much fun! I highly reccommend it! The only downside is that you can only play with four players, so that kinda keeps it from being a fun family game, but it's still a good time. I actually got the $30 game on clearance at WalMart on Friday for $8!!! So anyone near the O'Fallon WalMart... they might still have some!! :)

I also cleaned the carpets today with Megan's new carpet cleaner -- thanks Megan!! -- and the apartment smells so much nicer!!! I love it! Quincy has been banished to the kitchen for the rest of the week to protect my clean carpets until the in-laws come! Not sure he's liking the new arrangment too much... but he'll be alright.
Hopefully I'll have more news on the house in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment