Sunday, April 26, 2009

Some Pictures of the House!

When we first signed on our new house, I was going to get on the listing website to post the pictures from it for everyone to see, but the listing had already been removed since it was off the market. However, I just did a google search of our address and found a listing that still has pictures!! So here are some pictures of our new house!!
^Front of House^




^Master Bedroom^



^Master Bathroom^




^Living Room^




^Kitchen^




^Family Room in Basement^



^Bonus Room in Basement^



^Unfinished Part of Basement^




^Back of House^


You can also view a birds eye view of our house at http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=qf2wkn7h60p7&style=b&lvl=2&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&scene=26722106&encType=1
Our house is in the center, right underneath the word "Chamberlains" :)
Wish I had my own pictures to share... I'll definitely post them when I have them though!

No comments:

Post a Comment