Monday, December 6, 2010

Still Transitioning...

We've been here about 3 weeks now and it's going pretty well. I've learned how to drive almost everywhere in Longmont without a GPS so I guess that means I'm officially acclimated right??

I've been getting about 30+ hours a week at Best Buy and it's been nice to stay so busy. It's a smaller store than my last one, which I didn't like at first, but the holiday traffic has made it better. Plus it's nice to be able to be recognized for what I bring to the table rather than being lost in the crowd. Aaron is on a different schedule here where he puts in extra hours during the week and has every other Friday off and he likes that. He's a little overwhelmed by all the extra security clearance things at his work as well as the new programming language he's having to learn, but he's handling it pretty well.

Next Monday we're moving into our apartment. We're enjoying the free breakfast, cable and jacuzzi, but it will be nice to have our own place. We've never had cable before and I have to admit I became a bit of an HGTV addict for the first two weeks we were here! House hunters was very addicting. Speaking of which, we have been doing a little house hunting ourselves to get an idea of the market out here. But we still need to sell our house in O'Fallon! It's not looking too promising right now, so we could use some extra prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment