Monday, September 19, 2011

New Job!!


I am thrilled to announce that I have a new job!!  This is a job that I’ve been trying to get on and off for about two years, but I’ve really had my heart set on it for the last six months.  At one point I was told that I would never be able to have the job, which was devastating.  But I’m happy to report that I got the job anyway, despite all of the seemingly insurmountable obstacles.  I start in May of 2012 and I can’t wait! 



My new job is… being a momma!! 



Yes, you read that right, I’m pregnant!!!  I'm going to have the best and most important job in the world!  :)

I can’t even express how thrilled we are that this finally worked out for us, especially after doctors telling us that it most likely wouldn’t.  It has been a very difficult journey but the timing is perfect and we feel so blessed.  Heavenly Father is so mindful of us and so loving.  Thank you to everyone who has prayed for us.  It’s hard to explain, but we really felt those prayers and are so grateful for them. 

Due date is May 15, 2012!  I will be updating our blog with all the pregnancy-related news, so feel free to check in from time to time to see how things are going.  I probably won’t be posting much on Facebook, so this is where the info is at!  :)  We’re finding ourselves more grateful than ever for friends and family and we’d love to hear from you!  Feel free to leave comments and advice. 

We are SO EXCITED for this new adventure!!!

8 comments:

  1. ad;lfkajdsfakdsf JANAE I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!

    You will be amazing. Holy cow I cannot believe how exciting this is! Yaaaaaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie Jackson WengelSeptember 20, 2011 at 9:27 AM

    Sounds like a great job! ;) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmmm YOU BETTER update your blog more often now! congratulations, im so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! So how far along are you?? Can't wait to hear updates. So happy for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT LITTLE BABY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really excited for you! You should tell Keith how awesome it is, so he'll want a baby, too. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone!!! Heather you're so sweet!! And Brielle, I will! And Angela, get back to me in eight months, because so far it's a tough sell :)

    ReplyDelete