Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Curtains in the Nursery!

Last week I hung curtains in the nursery!  I snapped a couple of photos with my phone, so hopefully you can kind of get the idea.  I tried out the panoramic photo feature on my phone so you could see the wall and the curtains in the same photo.  The photos came out a little dark.  It's a plum purple.  I just love how the curtains perfectly match the wall and I'm starting to be able to visualize how this is all going to look finally!  (The curtain tiebacks are still a work in progress, but that's the green accent color we're using)  I'm just super proud of my little project since I did it all by myself (installed the curtain rod and everything!)!  Is it silly that little things like hanging curtains make me feel like Superwoman? haha, I'll take what I can get.





My parents sent us an early Christmas present and bought us the baby's crib!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  They are so awesome!!!  I am SO excited to set it up with Aaron and really start seeing the room come together!!  Maybe I've just seen too many movies, but I feel like setting up the crib together is an important pregnancy milestone :)  (I'm using the word 'important' very loosely here...)  :) So hopefully I have even more interesting nursery photos to share soon!  :)

This is the crib (stock photo) in case you're curious :)  It's a 4 in 1 convertible crib so we'll have a toddler bed, day bed and full size bed if needed down the road as well!


Oh and Week 28 is coming soon... stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment