Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 29

I'm posting the photo only this week because I wrote a personal letter to the baby that I'd prefer not to post on my public blog.  I had a spiritual experience about this baby that I wanted to share with her.  I will say that I love that I have a loving Father in heaven who knows my daughter and is helping me understand who she is before she's even here.  
I feel so blessed.


You know, when I think about being pregnant and am focused on how my pregnancy makes my body feel, it's impossible to not complain!  But when I think about why I'm pregnant and focus on how my pregnancy makes my heart feel, I find it impossible to complain!  Funny how that works - perspective is everything :)  I love what my cousin's wife said in a blog comment over a year ago with my first pregnancy (JoAnne you probably don't even remember posting this, but I think about it all the time!).  She said, "Pregnancy is really amazing...the absolute most amazing feelings in the world alongside the absolutely worst feeling body in the world!!"  So true and so well said!  :)  

I've really been doing a lot better the last week or two and it's been great!  I had 2-3 really rough days last week, but otherwise I've been doing well - I can even clean my house and drive now!!  I'm loving it!  I'm actually starting a prenatal water aerobics class in the hospital therapy pool this week and I'm SO excited!  With the exception of some crazy intense heartburn and really bad back pain, I've been doing really well and I'm hoping it continues.  I'm ready to rock these last couple of months and enjoy it as much as I can!  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the thought about wonderful feelings along side a not so wonderful-felling body. That is true post-pregnancy too, so the thought really does me good. I have some pretty bad stretch marks, but an adorable, sweet son. So worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew a comment like that would stick? ;) Soooo true though. I stand by it! You'll feel the same way about labor. It's AMAZING and ruthless at the same time! And I liked your friend's comment that it's the same post-pregnancy...it is! I love my boys but HATE what has happened to my body in so so many ways. Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete