Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Baby Photos - yikes!



First of all - HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY to the most amazing guy around!!



Okay and now for our funny baby photo experience today...


So Aaron and I frequently have mentioned to each other how cute our baby is going to be because we were both such cute babies!  I mean c'mon, how can these two cuties not have a super cute baby?!  ;)
                 Janae




Aaron             





Well... today we looked at photos of us on our actual day of birth and our "we were so cute" bubble is shattered, lol!  Aaron said we both look like offspring of Yoda-- haha!  It's not pretty!  


We have officially changed our tune from "our baby is going to be sooo cute!"  to, 
"uh oh..."




    Janae






Aaron



(I should add that we noticed that our parents still looked excited and happy in the photos, even though they were holding Yoda babies - so I think we'll be just fine, lol.  We're not actually worried, we just thought this was pretty hilarious!)  :)

2 comments:

  1. okay I'm going to be the first to admit on here, I think new born babies are ugly. To me they start looking cute 24 to 48 hours after they are born. I kept looking at Luke thinking "really?" for about the first 24 hours. He was pasty white and wrinkly, but then again, its to be expected when they have been floating around for the last 9 months. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh!!! hahahaha!! Im sure you remember me confessing my first born's ehem...birth day pictures. This was a cute idea! I saw your update and thought- oh here we go...but false alarm. Im on 24 hours RObinson baby watch!!! Im considering refacebooking just for the up to the minute alerts!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete