Monday, October 22, 2012

21 weeks... sort of

Okay I know that normally Sunday is the day that I post a weekly belly photo and letter to baby.  But I am having one of those days where nothing is going to get me out of my PJs  (My Mia Maids and a couple friends who were over today can attest to that - I didn't even change for our presidency meeting...)  So... not happening today.  For about a second I thought I should probably get bent out of shape over how we're not being consistent for our baby already or something ridiculous that I might normally come up with.  Then I decided you can't get bent out of shape on pajama day.  That's just not how pajama day works.  :)  So I don't care, and the world will keep spinning and I'll post tomorrow.  :)  For now this is the best you get...

21 weeks!  

Side note... this is the last week that we could technically miscarry the baby.  Once we hit 22 weeks it's considered pre-term birth.  Morbid I know, but we think of these things.  Once we hit 26 weeks the baby will have about an 80% chance at surviving and being totally normal so in about five weeks I'm going to start breathing easier.  Although we're hoping she stays put for another 19 weeks!!  We'll see!  We just do all we can and trust that the Lord will handle the rest like He always does.  And every now again freak out and cry hysterically about it...(like Friday... ah, good times) but then we suck it up and move on and realize that we're in the Lord's hands and we just need to take a big chill pill and trust Him.

Actually our Robinson family motto is...

Do what you can, with what you have, one day at a time.

Lately we say that to each other daily.  We love it, keep us sane!  :)  Hope you all had a great Sunday and I'll be back tomorrow with my normal post to properly update you on our 21 weeks :)  

2 comments:

  1. OH MAN I LOOOOVE YOU!!
    That first paragraph is PROOF that you are going to be the MOST incredible mom EVER! Im getting a little freaked out at how AMAZING you are!!! Don't underestimate the ability to not get bent! It is a true skill!! And... I REALLY REALLY love this picture, it is REAL and that is the best. Not that gorgeous maternity model Janae isn't rad, Im just saying I can relate with PJ Janae a LOT!
    I should have stayed in my PJs yesterday....instead I freaked out or got TOTALLY bent out of shape and spent my Sabbath at a Christian church without my family. That would be after leaving literally tires squealing in the stake center parking lot at stake conference. nice.

    So! YAY! You ARE NOT going to miscarry or preterm birth this baby. Did you not get the memo? Yeah, our whole ward isn't allowing that. See we're praying for you so much that HF is like, "OK, got it. Just going to test her, is that ok with you Saddleback. Geez. " He's a little annoyed, we're a very persistent group. You're in GREAT hands- His and ours. :) LOVE YA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janae!
    So, I've been out of the blogging loop for...umm a really long time! I wouldn't even read blogs people posted :( So I just wanted to stop by and say...YOU'RE SO CUTE and I am SO HAPPY for you and Aaron. I had no idea of all the trials you two have been through....but you will be blessed for having been through them! You enjoy those pajama days....heck, I still do! :D I'm praying for you!!!
    -Megan

    ReplyDelete